Monday, May 12, 2014

THE Best Diaper Rash Cream Ever

My brother is a pharmacist, and he made me some of this when Taylor was having issues with diaper rashes literally for months. We had take her to the dr several times, tried several OTC creams, and even prescription diaper rash creams. This stuff worked 1659394749 times better than the prescription diaper rash cream!
So..I wanted to share my brothers secret diaper rash cream concoction. (Also because I have to call my brother every time I need more because I cannot ever remember what all goes in to this cream).  He makes this stuff for the moms that come in with their baby and don't know what else to put on their kids butt, because they've tried EVERYTHING else. And it's all OTC!

Ingredients:
Vitamin A&D
Butt Paste
Nupercainal ointment (hemorrhoidal & topical analgesic ointment)
Clotrimazole 1%



Step 1: squeeze all bottles in a bowl
Step 2: stir together
Step 3: put on your child's booty


I store my diaper rash cream in a small Tupperware container.  It's good for about 6 months. So lather it on thick if you'd like! This stuff stinks to high Heaven, but it's amazing! It may take some of the color off your baby's diaper. It wipes right off baby's legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment